Saturday, September 9, 2017

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Joy Set





Hi everyone!


There's a brand new September "anything goes with dies" challenge over at Happy Little Stampers!!!






I decided to make a Christmas card set featuring Happy Little Stampers "Christmas Joy stamp set." 



I used a CL snowflake and border die on each card, and stamped the sentiments for HLS "Christmas Joy" on the bottom in black.



I added some matching enamel dots in the centers of the snowflakes.

Quick and easy.

I hope you will join us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies...we would LOVE to see your cards in the gallery!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous in all the different colors! Pretty dies, great sentiments, and three more done for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Laurie! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Laurie, guess I will go shopping again.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Scandinavian die strip Laurie, the sentiments are great too. :)

    ReplyDelete