Saturday, July 22, 2017

Sue Wilson Apron," I Love summer"


Hi everyone!

I'm sharing a fun summer BBQ card today featuring Sue Wilson's Apron die.


I used some paper from Doodlebug called, "Anchors Away." I LOVE that pack..such cute designs!



I added some silver ribbon and enamel dots, and also used my silver pen on the salt and pepper shakers. The sentiment is an oldie from the dollar bin at Michael's.

Have a great day!!



Paper: SU, Doodlebug
Ink: SU black
Dies: Sue Wilson Apron
Other: Silver ribbon, enamel dots

4 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

You always have the perfect paper. This is such a cute card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so fun and wonderfully created. A perfect summer BBQ design.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

That paper is adorable and looks great on your BBQ apron. I have to look into getting that apron die since I've seen you use it quite a bit and every time it looks different.

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, cutest paper! Oh, my word! Love how you positioned the pocket panels for a different image on each one. Dang, this is so adorable!